“OBIA for the operational Copernicus service challenge”
Due to the current and worldwide exceptional situation regarding the COVID-19 virus, the format of the Summer School will be adapted into a remote event. Detailed information will be announced on this website in the next days.
For administrative reasons the following changes were decided regarding the participation to the summer school:
- Extension of the registration deadline until April 26th, 2020
- The Virtual Summer School will take place June 1st – July 10th (no typing error)
- Training material (lectures and hands-on sessions) for self-learning will be provided online.
- Additionally compulsory Videoconferences (at the beginning of the Summer School: Introduction and Clarification of organisational isues and at the end of the Summer School: Presentation of results of Group works) and Webinars are planned.
- Registration fee: due to the current situation no registration fee for the Summer School itself applies, only registraion fee for the GI_Forum 2020
We hope that through these measures, the registration and participation for our summer school will be facilitated in these uncertain times.
For more information visit https://obia.zgis.at/geobia-summer-school-2020/
Copernicus for Digital Earth Summer School
Benefit from the potential of freely available Satellite data and Copernicus services for your domain.
This Summer School
explored the potential of freely available satellite data and derived information products. A focus will be set on data from the European Earth Observation Programme Copernicus
– and its services
in the fields of Atmosphere, Marine Environment, Land, Climate Change, Emergency Management and Security.