GEO WEEK 2020
November 2 - November 6
GEO Week is one of the world’s largest gatherings of Earth observation practitioners and policymakers. In 2019 delegations from almost 50 countries including the GEO co-chairs – United States, China, South Africa and from the European Union – will join with leaders from the geospatial, space and technology industry. The purpose is to discuss future investments in the Earth observations sector that will drive productivity and sustainable economic growth.
- To promote the goals of CopHub.AC outside the EU in order to reach large audiences
- To contribute to the development of the ecosystem that the European Commission is building around space data and information across the world by promoting synergies
- To acquire best practices from international initiatives
- To increase awareness about Copernicus towards all potential user communities.
- To disseminate up-to-date Copernicus material